Online Lessons will be available soon!
- Are you having difficulty finding an instructor in your area?
- Has your busy, daily life prevented you from making it to a class or one of our classes?
- Do you want to get one-on-one instruction but there is just too much information out there to make a good selection?
Forever Tai Chi! delivers virtual instruction to meet your needs! Unlike other online instructions that provide you with one sided instructional videos or written instructions, our online classes are conducted live with real time instruction. This is essential to assure the placement of the feet and hands are correct and proper body alignment is achieved. Without these checks your Tai Chi and Qigong will suffer.
These classes are designed to help you get started in Tai Chi or to enhance your practice.
Depending on the plan you choose, you will receive video back up information to assist you with practices.
Requirements for Online Classes:
- Internet access (wireless or wired)
- Skype loaded on computer with a Skype account
- A quiet area that has ample room for movement
- A Gmail account to access practice videos
- Series of eight (8) lessons Tai Chi Yang Style classes-“13 Classical Tai Chi Chuan Postures”-$60
- Series of eight (8) lessons-“Tai Chi Chuan 24 Postures Competition Form”-$60
- Series of ten (8) lessons-“Tai Chi Chuan 48 Postures Competition Form” (Combination Styles)-$60
- Series of eight (8 lessons-“Tai Chi Chuan 42 Postures Competition Form” (Combination Styles)-$60
- Series of five (5) Yang Style Qigong Exercises-$30
- “One off” class—Pay as you go.-$20 each class
Your first online class is free!
Download the latest version of Dropbox for free.
Download the latest version of Skype for free.
Please complete the form below and select the lesson(s) you wish to take. After you click Submit you will be contacted to set up a time and date for your lesson.